Use a tape measure (or a length of string that you will have to hold up to a tape measure) to determine the length. Place the string or tape around your head about 1/8″ above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Basically you need to measure your head exactly where the hat will sit. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.
Learn more:https: //www.tiendahat.com/pages/style-size-advice
Our new Premium Sunglass Collection was designed specifically with you in mind. Built for style and durability, these are the ultimate go anywhere, do anything glasses For All Sunkind®.
- Polarized lenses provide clearer vision, reduced glare, and superior UV protection
- Durable electroplated metal frame
- Specialized hard coating layer to defend against scratches and dings
- Mirrored impact resistant TAC lenses
- Protective canvas case included with each pair
Whether you're out on the water, hitting the open road, or lounging on the beach you'll be glad you brought a pair along.