Use a tape measure (or a length of string that you will have to hold up to a tape measure) to determine the length. Place the string or tape around your head about 1/8″ above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Basically you need to measure your head exactly where the hat will sit. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.
Learn more:https: //www.tiendahat.com/pages/style-size-advice
Fedora | The WEB | Styled and finished by hand
At a glance:
- Available in any color combination from our swatches
- Tried and true handmade quality
- Fits your exact head measurement comfortably
- Delivered safely inside a real hat box
- Includes a protective organic cotton drawstring bag
- Comes with care instructions
- Three delivery options
- Classic fedora hat design
- Rabbit fur felt hat body
- 4 3/4" single-crease crown
- 2 3/4" raw-edged fedora snap brim
- 1 1/2" grosgrain ribbon hatband
- Rayon satin lining
- Genuine leather sweatband
Finding your head measurement:
To determine your head measurement, you will need a sewing measuring tape. Wrap your tape gently around where you wish your hat to rest. Do not pull the tape too tightly unless you want your hat to be as tight. A tight-fitting hat wears higher and stays on better on a windy day. It could feel a bit uncomfortable, though, during a long stroll on a hot sunny day. On the other hand, a looser-fitting hat is far more comfortable, but your hat will wear a bit lower.
Sizes, brims, and crowns should be within 1/8 of an inch of the requested measurement, plus or minus. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may slightly vary from what appears online.