Use a tape measure (or a length of string that you will have to hold up to a tape measure) to determine the length. Place the string or tape around your head about 1/8″ above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Basically you need to measure your head exactly where the hat will sit. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.
Learn more:https: //www.tiendahat.com/pages/style-size-advice
🔄 14-days return policy.
🔒 2-years warranty.
- CE Certified
- Lenses Optical Attribute: Gradient, UV Protection (UV400 Filter)
- Frame Material: Metal
- Lenses Material: Polycarbonate
- Gender: Unisex
- Total Width: 145 mm (5.9 Inch)
- Lens Width: 57 mm (2.36 Inch)
- Frame Height: 44 mm (1.77 Inch)
- Nose Width: 18mm (0.59 Inch)
- Leg Length: 147 mm (5.51 Inch)